HDR Retains Top Spots in AE, Healthcare, S+T in Giants 300 Report
(August 14, 2013) - HDR has earned high honors in Building Design+Construction's annual Giants 300 Report, a globally esteemed survey that ranks the most successful U.S.-based architecture, engineering, and construction firms.
In addition to being ranked among the top five AE firms for the fourth consecutive year, this is HDR's third consecutive year ranked No. 1 in Healthcare design and second year ranked No. 1 in Military architecture. HDR was also ranked first in Science + Technology architecture—our second No. 1 ranking in the two years BD+C has surveyed S+T. HDR also retained top spots in Government architecture, BIM Adoption, and Data Center design.
Our full list of rankings in Building Design+Construction's Giants 300 Report is below:
- No. 3 - Top A/E Firms
- No. 1 - Top Healthcare Architecture Firms
- No. 1 - Top Military Architecture Firms
- No. 1 - Top Science + Technology Architecture Firms
- No. 3 - Top BIM Architecture Firms
- No. 3 - Top Government Architecture Firms
- No. 3 - Top Data Center Architecture Firms
- No. 8 - Top International Architecture Firms
Building Design+Construction's annual Giants 300 Report ranks the leading firms in the AEC industry for building-type revenue, green building work, BIM revenue, number of green accredited professionals, and more. Data for the Giants 300 charts is based on information supplied by the respective firms, who are required to verify the accuracy of their data.