We aim to hire candidates who are not only technically qualified, but who also have the drive to succeed within our organizational culture. We are interested in individuals with the desire to thrive at a company that values the entrepreneurial spirit. The duration of our selection process can vary based on the position.
- All candidates are encouraged to apply and submit their resume online through the "Careers" section of hdrinc.com. If you are unable to apply online or do not have access to a computer, you may send a resume to our Human Resources department in Omaha, Neb.
- If you do not see your preferred position, you may submit your resume for future consideration.
- Upon successful submission of your resume through the "Careers" section of our website, you will receive a confirmation email indicating your resume has been successfully submitted.
- A recruiter will evaluate your qualifications and experience.
- Candidates not selected will be notified by email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone and email. At this point, candidates may be asked to provide more information about their experience.
- Candidates are able to log into their HDR account at any time to check the status of applications made and to update account information.
- Finalist candidates will be asked for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and potentially a human resources representative.
- Additional interviews may be needed depending on the position.
- All offers made are contingent upon the successful completion of background, reference checks and for certain positions, drug testing.
HDR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique qualities that all staff members can offer and value the cultural differences they bring. HDR is committed to diversity in the workplace.