How does our recruitment process work?
- We strive to promote internally when possible.
- Many times, candidates in the geographic location of the position available and candidates with industry experience receive preference.
- You are encouraged to apply and submit your resume online through the "Careers" section of our website. If you are unable to apply online or do not have access to a computer, you may send a resume to our Human Resources department in Omaha, Neb.
- Upon successful submission of your resume through the "Careers" section of our website, you will receive a confirmation email indicating your resume was successfully submitted.
- A recruiter will evaluate your qualifications and experience.
- If you aren't selected, you will be notified by email.
- If shortlisted, you will be contacted by phone and/or email. At this point, you may be asked to provide more information about your experience.
- You can log into your HDR account at any time to update your information.
- If you're a finalist, you will be asked for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and potentially a human resources representative.
- Additional interviews may be needed depending on the position.
- All offers made are contingent upon the successful completion of background, reference checks and for certain positions, drug testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique qualities that all staff members can offer and value the cultural differences they bring. We are committed to diversity in the workplace