The IT, legal, and marketing departments' traditional office environment with assigned cubicles and private offices was transformed into a "free address" work space, designed to provide a variety of activity settings to support a range of work tasks as well as individual work styles.
Spaces include quiet rooms for focused work, video booths for one- or two-person video conferencing, and video conference rooms for four to six people.
Ultimately, the Agile Workplace allows employees to work in a manner that is ideally suited to their style of work while maximizing the utilization and effectiveness of the available floor space.
The new Agile Workplace design resulted in a 50% decrease in square foot per person; we are now implementing this "kit of parts" for other departments at Englewood Cliffs.
- Type of Construction: Renovation
- Size: 10,000 SF (930m2)
- Professional Services: Architecture, Engineering, Planning
- Project Components: Break Rooms, Collaborative Space, Conference Room, Flex Area, Hoteling Space, Kitchen, Video Conference Room
- Project Type: Corporate, Headquarters, Science + Technology
- Related Projects: Architecture, Corporate, Headquarters, Science + Technology