Air Liquide Research & Technology Center
This AIA award-winning research and technology center for a world-class international company consolidates North American R&D in a new showcase facility.
Designed to encourage creativity and collaboration and to enhance productivity, the new building, with its dynamic glass façade, creates a dramatic impression.
Its transparency welcomes visitors, displays the many projects under way, and enhances collaboration and productivity.
This project was completed with Bernardon Haber Holloway Architects PC.
- Type of Construction: Addition, Renovation
- Size: 83,000 SF (7,710 m2)
- Professional Services: Architecture, Structural Engineering
- Project Components: Biology Laboratory, Break Rooms, Collaborative Space, Conference Room, Kitchen, Lobby, Work Stations
- Project Type: Basic and Applied Science Facilities, Corporate, Headquarters, Science + Technology
- Related Projects: Architecture, Corporate, Headquarters, Science + Technology
- Related Links: