Denton County Administrative Complex Phase II
The Denton County Administrative Complex is part of Denton County's continual effort to provide the best governmental services at the least cost to the citizens of Denton County, Texas. Responding to significant population growth projections, the new complex consolidates operations across the county into one campus, carried out in three separate phases of construction.
Phase 2 includes new facilities for Community Supervision & Corrections Department/Adult Probation, Elections Administration and Technology Services, Facilities Management and TABC/Game Warden as well as an expansion of the Campus Central Utility Plant.
- Sustainable Features: Bike Racks, Daylighting & Views, Energy Efficiency, Heat Island Reduction Strategies, LEED Silver, Local/Regional Materials, Low-Emitting Materials, Recycled-content Materials
- Type of Construction: New Construction
- Size: 129,888 SF
- Professional Services: Architecture, Construction Administration, Engineering, Interior Design, MEP Engineering, Master Planning, Planning & Siting, Programming, Security Consulting, Signage & Wayfinding, Site Design, Structural Engineering
- Project Components: Assembly Space, Auditorium, Break Area, Computer Laboratory, Conference Room, Courtyard, Data/Communications Center, Loading Dock, Maintenance Shops, Multipurpose Space, Office Space, Press/Media, Training
- Project Type: Administration Building, Civic
- Related Projects: Architecture, Civic
- Related Links: