International Center for Public Health
The International Center for Public Health (ICPH) is the flagship facility for the University Heights Science Park urban redevelopment initiative.
Three premier research organizations occupy ICPH: the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) Medical School's National Tuberculosis Center, UMDNJ Medical School's Department of Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, and the Public Health Research Institute.
ICPH is flexibly designed to allow conversion of individual office and lab space to suites accommodating collaboration.
By co-locating clinicians, epidemiologists, and laboratory scientists, basic and clinical investigations become shared efforts to address the health of the patient and the community.
- Type of Construction: New Construction
- Size: 190,000 (17,670m2)
- Professional Services: Architecture, Engineering, Planning
- Project Components: Atrium, Auditorium, Biology Laboratory, Chemistry Laboratory, Collaborative Space, Offices, Outpatient Clinic, Vivarium
- Project Type: Healthcare, Science + Technology, Science Park, Translational Health Science, Vivaria
- Related Projects: Architecture, Public Health, Science & Technology, Science Parks, Translational Health Sciences