Kingfisher Regional Hospital
The City of Kingfisher needed an updated facility that had a better location, with the latest technology. This new hospital will serve the community with new equipment and better medical care. Their old building had been built in 1940 and was not in ADA compliance. By building this new hospital, they will be able to expand and provide OB/GYN services.
- Type of Construction: New Construction, Replacement
- Size: 57,700 SF (5,360m²)
- Professional Services: Design-Build
- Project Components: Admitting/Registration, Atrium/Lobby, Chapel, Conference Room, Dining Area/Café, Emergency Department, Gift Shop, Imaging, Intensive Care Unit, Labor-Delivery-Recovery (LDR), Labor-Delivery-Recovery-Postpartum (LDRP), Medical/Surgical Beds, Nursery, Office Space, Parking, Pediatric, Staff Lounge, Surgery (inpatient), Surgery (outpatient)
- Project Type: Critical Access Hospital