P&G Headquarters Renovation
P&G's renovated headquarters facility is a physical representation of the company's transformation from a more insular firm into a forward-thinking, global organization.
The design provides a "learning connection" between executives and employees at every level, reinforced in the Learning Center which incorporates new technology within a large, casual meeting area.
Organic forms, colors, and materials articulate the various functions contained in the building, and incorporate elements inspired by P&G's global business, reflecting the cultural diversity of its employees and consumers.
The result is a contemporary, informal, and inspirational work environment, reinforcing the new corporate identity: "being in-touch and in the lead, improving lives every day."
- Type of Construction: Renovation
- Size: 75,000 SF (6,970m2)
- Professional Services: Architecture, Engineering, Planning
- Project Components: Collaborative Space, Conference Room, Dining/Café, Lobby, Private Office, Reception Area, Training Facilities
- Project Type: Corporate, Headquarters, Science + Technology
- Related Projects: Architecture, Corporate, Workplace