Rooks County Health Center Replacement
This critical access replacement hospital includes a 19-bed nursing unit with 2-bed Labor-Delivery-Recovery-Postpartum suite. The replacement facility also includes two operating rooms; a full imaging suite with R/F, CT, and mobile MRI capabilities; and a special wing for cardiac rehab and physical therapy.
- Type of Construction: Replacement
- Size: 58,000 SF (6,220 m²)
- Professional Services: Design-Build
- Project Components: Dining Area/Café, Emergency Department, Imaging, Inpatient Beds, Labor-Delivery-Recovery (LDR), Labor-Delivery-Recovery-Postpartum (LDRP), Medical/Surgical Beds, Physical Therapy, Surgery (inpatient), Surgery (outpatient)
- Project Type: Critical Access Hospital