Roswell Regional Hospital Replacement
Realizing they were in a cramped and outdated building, the physicians in this practice sought out HDR to help them with a new facility. They wanted additional space to perform more procedures and bring in new partners while providing the best possible healthcare at the most reasonable prices to their patients. The new facility emphasizes the well-being of the patient first—accommodating major surgical procedures and imaging, and providing room for overnight stays.
- Type of Construction: New Construction, Replacement
- Size: 67,000 SF (6,220 m²)
- Professional Services: Design-Build
- Project Components: Admitting/Registration, Ambulatory Services, Atrium/Lobby, Chapel, Clinical Laboratory and Phlebotomy, Conference Room, Emergency Department, Endoscopy, Gift Shop, Imaging, Intensive Care Unit, Labor-Delivery-Recovery (LDR), Labor-Delivery-Recovery-Postpartum (LDRP), Nursery, Parking, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Surgery (inpatient), Surgery (outpatient)
- Project Type: Acute Care Hospital