Santa Clara Medical Center, Behavioral Health Center
The new Behavioral Health Center is a pilot project for Kaiser Permanente designed to meet the mental healthcare needs of people in the West Bay and South Bay areas. Located on the parcel immediately adjacent to the Santa Clara Medical Center, the facility will help alleviate the demand for inpatient psychiatry services. The health center will provide a variety of psychiatric services in a secure setting for both acute and chronic complex psychiatric disorders, as well as short-term episodes of psychiatric illness that are best managed in a secured, highly-structured environment.
- Type of Construction: New Construction
- Size: 19,600 SF (1,820 m²)
- Professional Services: Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, MEP Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Project Components: Healing Garden, Meditation Space, Occupational Therapy, Psychiatric, Rehabilitation
- Related Projects: Ambulatory Care, Architecture, Healthcare, Healthcare Consulting, Specialty Centers
- Related Links: