TRA Headquarters Building
An AIA-award winner, this iconic headquarters tower establishes an easily recognizable identity and reflects the agency's important role in Dubai's transition to a knowledge-based economy.
The design separates the building cores and pulls them to the perimeter to create one large collaborative and flexible interior space.
Modern technologies are woven into the facility, including under-floor distributed air and electrical systems, to provide a flexible work environment that easily accommodates expanding and contracting project teams.
The façade, a floating, translucent "wrapper" evoking a traditional white Arab robe, is "solar-tuned" to respond to its specific micro climate and orientation.
The TRA Headquarters Building was designed in partnership with Kling Consult.
- Sustainable Features: Daylighting & Views, Energy Efficiency, Photovoltaics, Stormwater Management, Water Efficient Landscaping
- Type of Construction: New Construction
- Size: 160,000 SF (14,860m2)
- Professional Services: Architecture, Engineering, Planning
- Project Components: Atrium, Collaborative Space, Conference Room, Fitness Center, Offices, Reception Area, Training
- Project Type: Corporate, Headquarters, Science + Technology
- Related Projects: Architecture, Corporate, Science & Technology, Workplace