This project repositioned and relocated approximately 400 employees from Greenwich, Connecticut and Green Bay, Wisconsin to Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
Our work included a full renovation of a 1970's vintage office space, as well as 24,000 square feet of new construction for modern office areas. We also created a central campus conference center and renovated the 16,000-square-foot 700 Campus cafeteria.
Special emphasis on the design was placed on developing interaction among the various business groups; "engagement areas" allow employees to come together and explore product innovations and marketing strategies.
Site planning includes a green roof and a "vitality trail" around the campus.
- Sustainable Features: Green Roof
- Type of Construction: Addition, Renovation
- Professional Services: Architecture, Engineering, Planning
- Project Components: Cafeteria, Collaborative Space, Conference Room, Flex Area, Laboratory, Lobby, Offices, Outdoor Gathering Space, Work Stations
- Project Type: Corporate, Headquarters, Science + Technology
- Related Projects: Architecture, Corporate, Headquarters, Science + Technology