Yunnan Baiyao Pharmaceutical Masterplan
Chinese Translation 项目中文介绍 (PDF, 1.1MB)
Relocating Yunnan Baiyao’s campus to the suburb of Kunming, this concept master plan incorporates residential, industrial, research, and manufacturing areas while engaging the existing topography.
The naturalistic design of the new campus is achieved in both sustainable design and aesthetic details. The manufacturing building achieves energy efficiency with inclined walls that act as solar controllers. The building’s grass-covered roof also evokes nature, blending seamlessly with the external environment.
The overall design of the site incorporates a flower motif, evoking Yunnan Baiyao’s logo, to cohesively link the campus.
- Sustainable Features: Daylighting & Views, Green Roof, Stormwater Management
- Type of Construction: New Construction
- Size: 40,500,000 SF (3,760,000 m²)
- Professional Services: Master Planning, Planning
- Project Components: Amenity Spaces, Community Space, Infrastructure, Laboratory, Manufacturing Facilities, Offices, Residential Space
- Project Type: Corporate, Headquarters, Science + Technology, Science Park
- Related Projects: Architecture, Chemical & Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Science & Technology, Science Parks