Air Quality, Climate & Greenhouse Gases
Our comprehensive air quality services help our clients achieve development goals while improving and protecting the world's air quality. Air quality remains one of the most persistent and visible issues of concern to the public and industrial sources of air emissions must be carefully managed. Balancing regulatory issues, public perception and the need to accomplish project objectives in a cost-effective, timely manner is a complex task.
We work with you achieve a simplified balance through proactive and comprehensive air quality program management. Our engineers and scientists apply combined expertise to help maximize operating flexibility, minimize compliance burdens and streamline permitting and environmental review.
Successful delivery hinges on our proven ability to communicate with regulatory agency staff regarding the importance of each facility's unique mission and to obtain flexible and manageable permit conditions. In particular, we are able to leverage our engineering expertise to move beyond permitting and find value-added solutions.
- Air Conformity Compliance Assessments
- Air Pollution Control Planning & Engineering
- Air Quality Permitting
- Ambient Air Quality/Monitoring
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Compliance Evaluations & Management
- Conformity Analysis
- Emission Inventories (stationary & mobile sources)
- Emissions Measurement/Characterization
- Indoor Air Quality
- National Emission for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPs)/Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT)
- Ozone-Depleting Substance Management
- Pollution Control/Process Engineering
- Project Permitting
- PSD/New Source Review (construction) Permits
- Regulatory Consultation/Negotiation
- Synthetic Minor Operating Permits/Capping
- Title V Operating Permits