Environmental Impact Analysis
Clients rely on us to analyze their activities' potential impacts on the natural and human-made environment. Our array of diverse experts from design engineers to cultural resource specialists keeps our project teams at the forefront of new and emerging issues affecting the process.
We navigate the regulatory process to develop legally defensible documents that hit the mark so projects are executed. Our team has an enviable reputation for successful environmental impact analyses and documents in compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), Canadian Environmental Assessment Act, and similar state and provincial laws and regulations.
Our thorough understanding of Federal, state, local and regional agency requirements and processes help assure that the environmental documents anticipate and address the relevant issues and result in timely approvals.
- Agency Consultation
- Biodiversity Monitoring & Management Plans
- Biological Assessments
- Ecological Studies/Habitat Restoration
- Equator Principles & IFC Performance Standards Review
- Environmental Impact Statements (EISs) Environmental Assessments (EAs), Environmental Impact Reviews (EIRs)
- Environmental Justice Analysis
- Environmental, Social and Health Management and Action Plans
- Geology & Soils Studies
- Land Use Compatibility Analysis
- Resettlement Planning & Implementation Support
- Siting/Feasibility Studies
- Socioeconomic Impact Studies
- Visual Impact Assessment
- Web-Based Comment Management Database Application