Fisheries and aquatic resources provide important ecological, economic and social benefits. From modernization of aging facilities to designing state-of-the art hatcheries and managing fish passage issues, we offer award-winning services in fisheries and aquatic resource engineering.
We work with you to balance community and economic needs with conservation and sustainability of natural resources, including incorporating advanced water conservation strategies into our design services.
To address your specific aquatic requirements, we assemble a unique team of experts with diverse technical skills to ensure your project receives comprehensive consideration of technical, social, economic and environmental aspects.
- Aquatic Community Characterization
- Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration
- Baseline Studies & Fish Population Monitoring
- Entrainment & Impingement Sampling
- Fish & Invertebrate Taxonomy, Water Quality & Sampling Gear Fabrication
- Fish Passage Evaluations
- Fisheries Facilities, Fish Passage Structures & Barriers
- Habitat Assessments & Hydrology
- Hydropower Fisheries Support
- Water Management