Permitting, Monitoring & Compliance
Our permitting, monitoring and compliance teams take a proactive approach with regulatory agencies and permitting jurisdictions to keep your project on track. Positive relationships at all levels help us navigate through the permitting maze with a streamlined approach. Our teams will work with you to develop and implement the most appropriate permitting and compliance plans for project approval.
Our tracking and scheduling tools keep you informed on the status of your permits and potential impacts to schedule and budget. We have extensive experience assisting our clients with design, implementation, and maintenance of EMS, and environmental, safety, and occupational health compliance programs.
From CAA Title V and CWA NPDES permitting to compliance auditing, pollution prevention, and comprehensive training, we have proven expertise in all compliance-related disciplines and requirements. Our assessment program is highly respected for its success and contribution to the programmatic evolution of our client's environmental compliance.
- Air Quality Permitting, Modeling & Reporting
- Clean Water Act Compliance & Permitting (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and U.S. Coast Guard permitting actions)
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring During Construction
- Environmental, Health & Safety (ESH) Training Programs
- EPCRA Reporting
- Hazardous Material & Waste Management Plans & Training
- Health & Safety Program Support
- Internal/External Assessments (EPAS, ESOHCAMP, ECE, and ISO Conformance Audits)
- POL Management (SPCCP, FRP, and Tank Inspections)
- Pollution Prevention Opportunity Assessment
- Program Support for Environmental, Safety & Occupational Health Management Systems
- Training & Audits for Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance
- Stormwater Management
- Waste Management
- Wastewater/Water Quality