Virtual IBTTA Annual Meeting
Delivering Tolling Solutions for Today and Tomorrow
Join us virtually at the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association’s 88th Annual Meeting and Exhibition to discuss integrated tolling solutions for a modern road network. We are a proud Platinum Sponsor of IBTTA.
Let’s talk about ways to make roadway networks more efficient. We’ll be available at our table in the virtual exhibit hall during the following times:
- Monday, September 14, 12:30–2:30 p.m. and 3:45–5 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, September 15, 3:30–5 p.m. ET
Find us on your IBTTA meeting app, too, and feel free to email us at HDRtransportation [at] hdrinc.com to set up another time to connect, before, during or after the conference.
Whether you want to discuss cordon tolling, open road tolling, road user charging, managed express lanes or other revenue-generating tolling alternatives, our tolling team has the experience and expertise to solve unique challenges and meet your revenue generation and improved mobility objectives.
Our IBTTA Session
Responding to the Pandemic: Financial Perspectives
Traffic and toll facility revenue are down around the world. Hear this closing general session panel of leading toll operators’ chief financial officers talk about their issues and responses to the disruptions in travel and work patterns as well as the financial implications.
- Wednesday, Sept. 16 | 10:30a.m. – 11:45a.m.
- Moderator: Bernie Arseneau, P.E., PTOE, Highways Director, HDR, Minneapolis, MN
- Panelists: Deb Sharpless, Chief Financial Officer, Maryland Transportation Authority, Baltimore, MD; Donna Manuelli, Chief Financial Officer, New Jersey Turnpike Authority, Woodbridge, NJ; Mark Muriello, Assistant Executive Director, Port Authority of NY&NJ, New York, NY
See How We Drive Progress
Discover More Details With These Downloads
Learn more about our capabilities, download our tolling and revenue replacement brochure.
Get answers to four important questions about all-electronic tolling for managed lanes and toll roads. Check out an interview with our Transportation Technology Northeast Section Lead Phil Riggio.