GIS and BIM for Resilient Infrastructure - Webinar Hosted by Esri
Time: 10 a.m.-11 a.m. PST
Get inspiration to connect GIS and BIM workflows. Esri welcomes Autodesk and HDR to a webinar featuring impressive examples of the integration of geographic information system and building information modeling, which is critical to building resilient, sustainable and equitable infrastructure assets. It's the process of blending BIM data with a geospatial context, resulting in:
- Effective design collaboration
- Enhanced project management and delivery
- Improved stakeholder collaboration
We will share strategies from integrating Esri and Autodesk technologies, including ArcGIS GeoBIM, on two projects — Toronto’s Ontario Line Subway and Utah’s U.S. Route 89.
There will also be a live Q&A with experts.
- Esri Moderator: Micah Callough, Technical Director for AEC, Esri
- Autodesk Speaker: TBD
- Frank Pisani, GIS Manager, HDR
- Joel Griffin, Senior GIS Analyst, HDR
- Adrian Sellars, GIS Analyst, HDR