HDR Receives Consultant Award from Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association
Caption: Back row from left: Stuart Oppenheim, Roger Null, Kevin Bergschneider, Greg Stonehouse, Clay Rahn. Front row from left: Stephanie Segler, Ken Lowrey, Jamie Eichenberger, Dave Clark.
HDR has received the Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association Friends of the RMWEA 2018 Consultant Award. The award presentation was held in conjunction with a joint annual conference by the Rocky Mountain Section of the American Water Works Association and the RMWEA, which is being held in Denver September 16 - 19, 2018.
The award is given to a consultant that has shown leadership and dedication to the organization. According to Jamie Eichenberger, utility planning project manager in the Denver office, HDR was nominated and is receiving the award specifically because of its strong support for the organization and for contributions by several staff members in the Denver office, including the following individuals:
- Ashley Bradney, who serves as co-chair of the Young Professionals Committee;
- Clay Rahn, who serves as the chair of the electronic information committee, as well as his role in helping WEF develop and review the Online WasteWater Libraries;
- Stephanie Segler, who serves as chair of the collections system committee, including organization of regular training seminars centered on collection system operation and maintenance;
- Gina MacPhee, who serves on the joint technical activities committee, organizing monthly technical presentations throughout Colorado;
- Jamie Eichenberger’s role as past president, past leadership on the government affairs committee, and his current role as treasurer for the board of trustees of WEF (RMWEA’s parent organization) at the national level
The conference features more than 120 exhibitor booths and numerous technical sessions for hundreds of attendees from the Rocky Mountain water industry.
For more than a century, HDR has partnered with clients to shape communities and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our expertise spans nearly 10,000 employees, in more than 200 locations around the world — and counting. Our engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services bring an impressive breadth of knowledge to every project. Our optimistic approach to finding innovative solutions defined our past and drives our future.