Seven HDR Projects Named Engineering News-Record Best Regional Projects
Six HDR projects were recently named Best Projects in Engineering News-Records’ annual regional competition, and one project received a Merit Award. The projects are selected by panels of independent judges, who will pick one Best Project for each region from the Best Project contenders in all categories. Each regional Best Project then advances to national competition with the winner announced in spring 2019.
The following HDR projects were honored:
- St Croix Crossing, Oak Park Heights, Minnesota/St. Joseph, Wisconsin: Best Project Award, Highway/Bridges category
- Holland Energy Park, Holland, Michigan: Best Project Award, Energy/Industrial category
- Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center, Omaha, Nebraska: Best Project Award, Healthcare category
- Beechwood Boulevard (Greenfield) Bridge Replacement: Best Project Award, Renovation/Restoration category
- Factoria Recycling and Transfer Station, Bellevue, Washington: Best Project Award, Government/Public Buildings category
- Yesler Way Bridge Reconstruction, Seattle, Washington: Best Project Award, Renovation/Restoration category
- Seward Highway Culverts, Seward, Alaska: Merit Award, Small Project category
For more than a century, HDR has partnered with clients to shape communities and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our expertise spans nearly 10,000 employees, in more than 200 locations around the world — and counting. Our engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services bring an impressive breadth of knowledge to every project. Our optimistic approach to finding innovative solutions defined our past and drives our future.