HDR Announces Its ENR Regional Publications’ 2019 Top Young Professionals
HDR is pleased to announce that 11 of its young professionals have been named Engineering News-Record's regional publications’ 2019 Top Young Professionals. The program honors 20 individuals under 40 years of age in each region who have shown extraordinary leadership and service throughout their career.
HDR’s young professionals represent ENR California, ENR Northwest, ENR Mid-Atlantic, ENR Mountain States, ENR Texas & Louisiana, ENR New York and ENR Midwest. HDR’s young professionals will become eligible for ENR's national Top 20 Under 40 program, with winners announced in the second half of 2019.
Candidates are chosen by three primary criteria: industry experience and education, career and industry leadership, and community service and involvement.
Each of the individuals will be highlighted in the specific regional publication’s January and February issues, and will be recognized by HDR as part of National Engineers Week, which will be observed Feb. 17-23.
- Brett Brandle, AIA, LEED AP | Assistant Project Manager Architecture | Los Angeles, California | ENR California
- Nicholas Burdette, P.E. | Project Manager | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | ENR Mid-Atlantic
- Tim Erickson, P.E. | Transportation Manager | Billings, Montana | ENR Mountain States
- Fernando Garcia, P.E. | Grid Modernization Practice Leader | Irvine, California | ENR California
- Andrew Johnson, P.E. | Oil and Gas Pipeline Practice Lead | Austin, Texas | ENR Texas & Louisiana
- Michael Martello, P.E. | Bridge Structures Delivery Section Lead | New York, New York | ENR New York
- Andrew Mull, P.E. | Section Manager Rail/Transit | Irvine, California | ENR California
- Guinevere Ngau | Project Manager | New York, New York | ENR New York
- Virginia “Ginger” Roether | East Region Power Client Development Leader | Lexington, Kentucky | ENR Midwest
- Joshua Salazar, P.E. | Transportation Business Group Manager | Ann Arbor, Michigan | ENR Midwest
- Ronald McPherson, P.E. | Senior Ports & Harbors Coastal Engineer | Anchorage, Alaska | ENR Northwest
For more than a century, HDR has partnered with clients to shape communities and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our expertise spans nearly 10,000 employees, in more than 200 locations around the world — and counting. Our engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services bring an impressive breadth of knowledge to every project. Our optimistic approach to finding innovative solutions defined our past and drives our future.