7 HDR Engineers Among Top Young Professionals in 2021 Regional Lists
HDR is pleased to announce that seven of its young professionals have been named Engineering News-Record's regional publications’ 2021 Top Young Professionals. The program honors 20 individuals under 40 years of age in each region who have shown extraordinary leadership and service throughout their career.
HDR’s young professionals represent ENR California and Northwest, ENR Mid-Atlantic, ENR Mountain States, ENR Midwest and ENR Southeast.
These winning individuals have built extraordinary industry portfolios in just a few short years. In addition, they exhibit notable achievements in career and industry leadership. Many have donated significant amounts of time and expertise to serve their communities.
Each recipient will be highlighted in the specific regional publication’s upcoming issues of ENR. At the end of February, ENR will hold its first Top Young Professionals Virtual Conference, which will feature expert keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, networking opportunities and the National Top 20 under 40 professionals — a distinguished group who were selected out of nearly 400 entries.
- Angie Kung | Environmental Sciences Highway Section Manager | Irvine, CA | ENR California & Northwest
- Connor Christian, EIT | Transportation BIM Program Manager | Minneapolis, MN | ENR Midwest
- Meredith Welle, P.E. | Water/Wastewater Section Lead | Pittsburgh, PA | ENR MidAtlantic
- Andy Osvalds, AIA | Freight Rail Area Leader | Irvine, CA | ENR California & Northwest
- Tara Bettale | Strategic Communications Section Manager | Denver, CO | ENR Mountain States
- Tim Ward, P.E. | Aviation Lead | Pittsburgh, PA | ENR MidAtlantic
- Riley Birmingham, P.E. | Rail Section Lead | Charlotte, NC | ENR Southeast
For over a century, HDR has partnered with clients to shape communities and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our expertise spans more than 10,000 employees in more than 200 locations around the world — and counting. Our engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services bring an impressive breadth of knowledge to every project. Our optimistic approach to finding innovative solutions defined our past and drives our future. For more information, please visit www.hdrinc.com.