HDR Announces Institute of Asset Management Endorsed Training Programs
Global engineering and architecture firm HDR has announced expanded availability of its Institute of Asset Management-endorsed training. Based in the U.S., HDR’s IAM-endorsed trainers customize courses per industry.
HDR’s IAM-endorsed training is provided for:
- Project teams seeking IAM qualifications
- Organizations pursuing asset management best practices and ISO 55000 certification
- Organizations exploring asset management and wanting to know more about the discipline
All courses are led by one of HDR’s IAM-endorsed trainers who bring real-world knowledge to our interactive training. Trainers are asset management experts with deep experience in partnering with clients to develop comprehensive asset management plans.
“Asset management can be overwhelming, and many organizations aren’t sure where to start,” said Tom Myers, lead IAM-endorsed trainer at HDR. “I’ve found this training to be a great team building exercise where they can develop a solid roadmap to advance their asset management program.”
- Foundation Award Training: Introductory awareness course that enables individuals across all sectors and departments to support their organization’s asset management activities.
- Executive Briefing: High-level summary of the key aspects of asset management targeted to executive management and focused on the business impacts of asset management practices.
- Certificate Training: Five modules covering the fundamental principles of asset management. To be awarded the IAM Certificate, candidates will need to pass a two-hour online exam.
- Short Courses: These courses are based on the 39 subjects in the IAM Anatomy. The courses can be customized to address one specific topic or a variety of topics.
All standard-length courses are approved for PDH, IACET CEU and AIA LU credit.
For over a century, HDR has partnered with clients to shape communities and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our expertise spans more than 10,000 employees in more than 200 locations around the world — and counting. Our engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services bring an impressive breadth of knowledge to every project. Our optimistic approach to finding innovative solutions defined our past and drives our future. For more information, please visit www.hdrinc.com.