EPC Delivery of Transmission Line & Substation Design
It takes a partnership built on trust, respect and a lot of hard work to stay ahead of the power demand curve.
That's why we've worked with Sunflower Electric to deliver projects in the engineer, procure, and construct method that matches their needs. Sunflower relies on us as a single point of contact with the manpower to work as an extension of their team.
And, it's working. Together, we've built new transmission lines and substations, acquired new right of way, and developed detailed environmental permits and reports. The result? An uptick in grid reliability and efficiency, and customer satisfaction to match.
With a detailed comprehensive safety plan in place, we've worked together with Sunflower to put more than $40 million of power delivery projects into operation without a single recordable injury.
- Type of Construction: Addition, Design Competition, Expansion, New Construction, Renovation, Replacement, Upgrade
- Professional Services: Alternative Delivery, Civil Engineering, Commissioning, Construction Management, Cultural Resources Analysis, Design Development, Design-Build, Design/Construction Review, Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC), Environmental Assessment, Environmental Impact Statement, Environmental Remediation, Feasibility Report, GIS, Geotechnical, Owner's Engineer, Program Management, Public Involvement & Stakeholder Outreach, RFP Preparation, Siting and Permitting, Startup Support, Strategic Consulting, Structural Engineering
- Project Components: Brownfields, Environmental Assessement, Environmental Impact Statement
- Project Type: Power Delivery, Substation, Transmission
- Related Projects: Power Delivery