Managing Waste as a Resource
We know waste is more than just an inevitable by-product of our lives — it’s a valuable resource. That’s why we partner with you to make the most of your waste stream through sustainable, cost-effective solutions your community supports.
Our experience is comprehensive, and our services run the gamut from planning to implementation.
- Integrated waste management planning
- Zero waste planning
- Waste transfer and processing facilities
- Energy from waste and conversion technologies
- Organics management
- Landfill and landfill gas services
- Permitting, studies, siting and optimisations
- Environmental remediation
- Strategic consulting and public involvement
We have some of the best and brightest pushing boundaries with the world’s latest technological advancements to help create a tailored approach that advances your waste management strategy.
In Toronto, Canada we helped the city map out a zero waste future with a Long-term Solid Waste Management Master Plan. For King County, Washington, USA we designed the LEED Gold Certified Factoria Recycling and Transfer Station. The eight-time award-winning project handles up to 225,000 tonnes of waste annually using 40 percent less energy than comparable facilities.
Building on our more than 40 years of experience delivering solid waste solutions to our municipal and private-sector clients, we’re on board to help our clients arrive at the right solution. We pride ourselves on building client relationships that last for decades. And we never lose sight of the importance of things like safety and regulatory compliance.
The Numbers Speak
- 4th, Top 10 in Solid Waste, ENR
- 4th, Top 10 in Environmental Science, ENR
- 8 Phoenix Awards for Outstanding Work on Revitalization Projects
- 175+ Waste Staff