Agribusiness, Food & Beverage
In today’s competitive landscape, it’s not enough to just produce the highest quality product. Equally important to maintaining your competitive edge is how efficiently, sustainably and reliably you can do it. That’s why our teams of economists, engineers, scientists and planners look at every facet of day-to-day operations.
We help our clients be more competitive and profitable by implementing strategies to responsibly use resources, minimise waste, reduce energy consumption, efficiently transport commodities and everything in between. All the while, making sure we address sustainable and regulatory compliance requirements to keep facilities operating at an optimal level.
Results our clients have come to expect from us:
- Cost savings. We devised a strategy to reuse construction and demolition materials to help a major beverage company realise game-changing savings of USD$6 million.
- Profitable, sustainable operations. We helped the largest fresh onion producer in the United States implement a sustainable process that paid for itself while reducing the plant’s carbon footprint.
- Water/Wastewater minimisation. Applying our sustainable return on investment (SROI) framework for one of North America’s most productive breweries, we implemented wastewater minimisation strategies that also address future regulatory requirements.
- Smart commodity movement. Our experts designed a 110-car unit train loading facility with 7,600-foot loop track and service roadway that increased capacity for a global food processing operation.
Facilities we make profitable & sustainable operations possible:
- Meat & poultry processing
- Grain processing & shipping
- Food ingredient
- Dairy processing
- Sugar processing
- Packaged & frozen foods
- Confectionary processing
Working together to achieve triple bottom-line results
Backed by technical expertise that spans the full spectrum of infrastructure development, we provide solutions that enhance our clients’ competitive position in the marketplace.