Highways & Roads
From large scale design and construct projects and programs to small scale designs and interchanges, we deliver cutting-edge ideas that meet your every need.
With experience across all aspects of road, highway, cycleway, busway and pedestrian projects, whether it’s reducing congestion through road and highway upgrades or improving safety on existing routes, our solutions share a common theme — to improve mobility, enhance safety and create economic vitality.
Our local presence makes us aware of specific needs and concerns, while our global perspective keeps us linked to the latest technology, trends, ideas and information to better serve our clients. Our local and global roads and highways professionals are up to speed on the latest industry standards and techniques, and know how to apply these techniques to the many aspects of our clients’ projects. When you entrust your project to us, you can be sure that it will adhere to state and local design criteria, and consider the larger social, economic and environmental issues involved. Our focus is on designing safe, efficient travel conditions for every project.
- Planning (Roads, Highways, Busway, Bikeway and Pedestrian)
- Design (Roads, Highways, Busway, Bikeway and Pedestrian)
- Structural Design
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Asset Management (Structures, Pavements and Infrastructure)
- Transport Planning
- Pavement Design (Roads, Highways, Airports and Industrial)
- Hydraulics and Drainage Design
- Traffic Engineering and Modelling
- Traffic Management Planning and Design
- Road Safety Engineering
- Road Safety Auditing
- Risk Engineering
- Value Engineering
- Constructability Reviews
- Stakeholder Engagement