Environmental Policy Statement
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact through responsible practices to our clients, employee owners and communities. Our Environmental Policy Statement supports our commitment to leadership, quality, safety and corporate responsibility through our actions and the services that we provide.
- We are committed to efficient and prudent use of resources, and compliance with applicable legal and other requirements which relate to our environmental aspects.
- We are committed to continual improvement of our environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
- We develop and maintain environmental management programs with objectives and targets to minimize negative impacts on the environment as a result of our operations of and delivery of our services.
These principles guide our actions:
- Create technically credible and positive environmental, social and economic benefits for the communities where clients and employee-owners live, work and play.
- Reduce fossil-fuel use, water consumption and waste generation.
- Use financial resources efficiently on behalf of employee-owners and clients.
- Capture opportunities to support client programs in order to help them meet their sustainability goals.
- Provide technical opportunities and resources for our staff to increase sustainability-related expertise.
- Steadily improve company operations and efficiency.
- Track the environmental benefits of our projects.
- Make decisions using the evaluation of environmental, economic and social equity whenever possible.
Our environmental policy supports our commitment to leadership, quality, safety and corporate responsibility through our actions and the services that we provide.
Eric L. Keen
Chief Executive Officer
August 1, 2023