Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute (COPRI) Ports 2019
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
600 Commonwealth Place
“Connect. Innovate. Transform.” That’s exactly what our ports and maritime professionals do every day to improve and elevate our clients’ projects. Take the opportunity to talk with them at COPRI Ports ’19!
Stop by Booth 319, or visit any of our experts’ sessions to learn more about financing for ports programs, ports engineering, terminal planning and the landmark Port of Vancouver freight access expansion program.
Our COPRI ’19 Sessions
Alternative Financing for Ports and Waterways – Partnerships for Financing Panel
Inland Waterway Reliability and Capacity Improvements
- Panelist: Robert Beduhn, P.E., ENVSP, AVS, M.ASCE, Director, Dams, Levees and Civil Works, HDR
- Monday, September 16 | 1:30-3 p.m. | Commonwealth 1
Terminal Planning and Design (Expansion, Redevelopment)
- Moderator: Jeff Massengill, P.E., DPE, Global Marine Director, HDR
- Tuesday, September 17 | 8:30-10 a.m. | Benedum
The Port of Vancouver WA’s $275 Million, Multi-year West Vancouver Freight Access Expansion Program
- Panelist: Kurt Reichelt, P.E., Northwest Ports and Maritime Lead, HDR
- Tuesday, September 17 | 9:10-9:30 a.m. | Benedum
Port Engineering (Inspection, Rehabilitation and Redevelopment)
- Moderator; Bryan Jones, P.E., DPE, DCE, AMPE, Northeast Ports & Maritime Lead, HDR
- Tuesday, September 17 | 4-5:30 p.m. | Commonwealth 2
Student and Younger Member Networking Session
- Panelists: Tom Kim, P.E., HDR; Aaron Barta, William Bruin, P.E., DPE, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.; Charlie Roberts, P.E., DPE, M. ASCE; Monique Anderson, P.E., Shannon & Wilson Inc.
- Tuesday, September 17 | 4-5:30 p.m. | Commonwealth 1