Advancing Industry Towards Profitable and Sustainable Operations
Whether you manufacture, process or manage resources or goods, we know that in today’s competitive landscape words like efficiency, reliability, sustainability and profitability need to describe your business. That’s why we partner with clients across industries to optimize their processes and operation, producing results that speak for themselves.
We’ve been at the forefront of helping industry push new boundaries, applying our technical expertise that spans the project life cycle from up-front evaluation and planning studies through design and into construction monitoring and operations. Whether the goal is to optimize water usage to combat scarcity issues, modernize a facility to meet future production demands, or find the best approach to safely move natural resources to world markets, we can help.
Areas of expertise include:
- Industrial Facility Architecture and Engineering Design
- Regulatory/Environmental Permitting and Compliance
- Water/Wastewater Permitting and Design
- Water Quality Modeling
- Automation/Control Systems Planning and Design
- Fire and Life Safety Planning and Design
- Industrial Power Systems
- Facility Commissioning
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation