ITS America Annual Meeting
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt Vernon Pl NW
Let’s collaborate and discuss the future of safer, smarter and more sustainable intelligent mobility at this year's Intelligent Transportation Society of America's Annual Meeting! A proud Bronze Sponsor, check out where you can find our experts to learn about training a TSMO workforce, the future of traffic planning and women thriving in the ITS field.
Make sure before the annual meeting, you jump start your experience a day early at the exciting Mobility On Demand (MOD) Alliance Forum on Monday, June 3. The forum will showcase successes and tackle some of the key issues facing MOD’s rapid transformation of how we move. We are honored to sponsor the first of these forums, which will be hosted in conjunction with future ITS annual meetings.
Educating Our TSMO Workforce - Teaching Old Dogs and Puppies New Tricks
- Moderator: Matt Volz, HDR
- Speakers: Tracy Scriba, FHWA; Patrick Son, National Operations Center of Excellence; Kurt Rotering, Walter P Moore; Ralph Volpe, Federal Highway Administration; Stephanie Ivey, University of Memphis
- Tuesday, June 4 | 2-3:15 p.m. | Room 207A
Future of Traffic Planning and Prediction
- Moderator: Marcus Welz, Siemens Mobility
- Speakers: Alejandro Solis, HDR; Dave Ness, City of Dubuque; Matthew Juckes, Aimsun; Laura Wojcicki, Seattle Department of Transportation
- Friday, June 7 | 8-9:15 a.m. | Room 209 BC
Women in ITS Breakfast
- Panelists: Maggie Walsh, Chair of WTS International Board and VP, HDR; Jennifer Cohan, Secretary DelDOT and Vice Chair of ITS America; Jane Lappin, Toyota Research Institute; Jennifer Mitchell, Director, DRPT; Lindsey Parker, CTO, DC Government; Cherilyn Pascoe, Professional Staff Member and Investigator, Chairman Roger Wicker, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Friday, June 7 | 8-9:30 a.m. | Room 201
Mobility On Demand Alliance Forum
Want to learn more about MOD? Join us at the forum before ITS America’s Annual Meeting and let’s discuss how we can deliver an integrated network of safe, carefree and reliable transportation options that are available to all.
Monday, June 3
3:30-6 p.m. | Walter E. Washington Convention Center