2020 American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Annual Meeting
Let’s meet — virtually — during this year's AASHTO Annual Meeting! Join us for one of the industry’s most important meetings of transportation, government and commercial stakeholders. We’re proud to sponsor this year’s Vanguard Award, recognizing a professional leading extraordinary innovations in transportation.
Catch our session on progressing Department of Transportation programs with a civil rights focus. Then visit our virtual booth and meet with one of the dozen our experts in attendance. “See” you there!
Spotlight Session — Inclusive DOTs: Incorporating Civil Rights Principles in DOT Programs Brought to you by HDR
- Tuesday, November 10 | 1:30-3 p.m. CT
- Moderator: Bernie Arseneau, P.E., PTOE, HDR
- Dr. Shawn Wilson, Secretary, Louisiana DOTD
- Margaret Anderson Kelliher, Commissioner, Minnesota DOT
- Dr. Jack Marchbanks, Commissioner, Ohio DOT
- A. Bradley Mims, President and CEO, COMTO
- Irene Rico, FHWA, Associate Administrator, Office of Civil Rights
This session explores the fundamental pillars of civil rights — equity, diversity and inclusion. DOT CEOs will share their successes and obstacles in incorporating these principles throughout their respective agencies; and the Federal Highway Administration and Conference of Minority Transportation Officials will provide national perspectives and highlight initiatives which can assist DOTs in advancing this critical work. Earn 1.5 PDHs.
Meet with industry leaders, learn more about HDR and receive a small token of appreciation by visiting our Virtual Booth!
Stop by our virtual booth and take the opportunity to request a one-on-one meeting or chat with our celebrated experts who are excited to meet with you.
- Bernard.Arseneau [at] hdrinc.com (subject: AASHTO%20Annual%20Meeting%20Contact) (Highways & Roads Director Bernie Arseneau)
- Andy.Barber [at] hdrinc.com (subject: AASHTO%20Annual%20Meeting%20Contact) (Senior Program/Client Manager Andy Barber)
- Brian.Blanchard [at] hdrinc.com (subject: AASHTO%20Annual%20Meeting%20Contact) (FL/AL/MS Highways Market Sector Leader Brian Blanchard)
- Michael.Lewis [at] hdrinc.com (subject: AASHTO%20Annual%20Meeting%20Contact) (Principal Program Manager Mike Lewis)
- Darrell.Mobley [at] hdrinc.com (subject: AASHTO%20Annual%20Meeting%20Contact) (Senior Program Manager Darrell Mobley)
- William.Sharp [at] hdrinc.com (subject: AASHTO%20Annual%20Meeting%20Contact) (Highways Director Will Sharp)
Watch fascinating videos about our projects and services, download materials to read between your sessions or post-conference and more!
Need another incentive? What costs less than a cup of coffee yet can help make your virtual meetings more secure? The small token of appreciation we’re giving away! Be sure to visit us at the booth and we’ll mail you one.
Arizona's Largest Single Freeway Project is up for an America's Transportation Award!
Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway is a finalist for the national Grand Prize and the People's Choice Award. The Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway (pictured above) connects the east and west valleys of the Phoenix metropolitan area and offers much-needed, greater mobility along the city’s southwest quadrant. By using a design-build-maintain agreement, the freeway opened three years earlier than if it had been built using a traditional approach, with a cost savings of more than $100 million.
Voting is closed now, but the winners will be announced at the AASHTO Virtual Annual Meeting on Nov. 9.