2022 WEF Stormwater Summit
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Join us in Minneapolis, Minnesota, for the 2022 Water Environment Federation: Stormwater Summit. This is our seventh year as the Bronze Elite sponsor, and we are proud to support this premier industry event.
We hope to see you at any of our technical sessions where you can meet our experts and discuss the latest developments in stormwater management.
Our WEF Stormwater Summit Presentations
Tuesday, June 28
Session 1 - Getting a Handle: Planning and Technology for Stormwater Improvements
- 11:15 a.m. CDT | Defining our Water Resources Utility: Stormwater Management & More
- Presenter: Stephanie Fleckenstein
Wednesday, June 29
Session 10: Developing a Plan? Keep Your Watershed in Mind
- 9:30 a.m. CDT | Triple Bottom Line Evaluation of Stormwater, Watershed, and Wastewater Opportunities to Support Springfield’s Integrated Plan
- Presenters: David Carani and Lacey Hirschvogel
Session 13: Case Studies in Comprehensive Stormwater Planning
- 11:15 a.m. CDT | Long-Term Creation of Nature Based Integrated Stormwater Management Systems
- Presenters: Barbara Barnes and Nitin Katiyar