2020 Virtual American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA) Annual Conference
Shaping the Future of Freight Rail
Come join us virtually at the AREMA Annual Conference and Exposition and let’s discuss how we can innovate and elevate the critically important freight rail industry. Check out our rail experts’ sessions to learn more about high speed rail, project-specific challenges for an easy-to-overlook underpass and an emergency bridge replacement.
We are a proud supporter of this year’s virtual Meet the Next Generation event. Make sure to grab a seat at our “table” to chat with us about new opportunities, exchange ideas and network.
Our AREMA Presentations
General Session Presentation: Virginia Rail Program More than DC2RVA Higher Speed Rail: A Case Study for Relieving Congestion on the I95 Corridor through Virginia
- Monday, September 14 | 1:45-2:15 p.m. ET
- Presenters: Patrick H. Porzillo, P.E. and Michael Estes, P.E., HDR; Michael McLaughlin, Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation
Triumph on the Turkey River: A Case Study on the Emergency Replacement of 400’ of Bridge Superstructure Washed out by Floodwaters
- Tuesday, September 15 | 10-10:30 a.m. ET
- Presenters: Michael Keller, P.E., HDR; Karl Rittmeyer, P.E., and Patrick Flannery, P.E., Canadian Pacific
Trinity Railway Express Bridge Replacement - Threading the Needle Between Clearance Requirements
- Wednesday, September 16 | 2-2:30 p.m. ET
- Presenters: Ryan Bateman, P.E., SE and Cassandra Wallof, P.E., HDR; William Richey Thompson, P.E., Trinity Metro
HDR Freight Rail Highlights
It may be a virtual experience this year, but the Meet the Next Generation event still presents many excellent opportunities for young professionals to engage with experienced railway professionals who are excited to meet the next generation of innovators.
Learn more about the many benefits of working at HDR.