2022 American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA) Annual Conference
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St
Shaping the Future of Freight Rail
Join our experts at this year’s AREMA Annual Conference and Expo for the opportunity for attendees to increase their railroad knowledge and technical expertise. Check out their sessions to learn more about railroad transformations, the importance of collaboration and the innovative technologies being used to build the railroad bridges of tomorrow.
We are proud to sponsor this year's meeting.
Our AREMA Presentations
Modernizing Rail Infrastructure at Federal Facilities
- August 30 | 9:30 a.m. MDT
- Presenters: Ned Bagniewski, P.E. and Anthony D. Klaumann, P.E., HDR and Andrew P. Fanciullo, P.E., US Army Corps of Engineers Transportation Systems Center
Compliance Canines: Remote Sensing and Cadaver Dog Cemetery Investigation for a CN Bridge Replacement
- August 30 | 2:30 p.m. MDT
- Presenters: Zachary Overfield, M.A., RPA and Amber Robinson, PWS, ENV SP, HDR; Kari J. Harris, CPESC, CN
UP Englewood Yard: Transforming a Century-old Yard to a Premier Rail Car Processing Hub
- August 30 | 4 p.m. MDT
- Presenters: Amanda Stahlnecker, P.E., HDR and David J. Schuldt, P.E., Union Pacific Railroad
Passenger & Transit Technical Presentation: Metrolinx’s Ontario Line Mega-Transit Project: Joint Corridor Construction Staging Design
- August 31 | 9 a.m. MDT
- Presenters: Gregory Placentine, P.Eng., HDR and Dwayne Geddes, Head Sponsor – Subways, Metrolinx
Structures Technical Presentation: Narlon Bridge Replacement: Unique Collaborative Effort is Formula for Success
- August 31 | 12 p.m. MDT
- Presenters: Nathan P. Dickerson, P.E., HDR; Adam D. Studts, P.E., Union Pacific Railroad; and Lynne D. Althouse, Althouse and Meade, Inc.