8 HDR Engineers Among Top Young Professionals in 2023 Regional Lists
HDR is proud to announce that eight young professionals have been named as Engineering News-Record's regional publications’ 2022 Top Young Professionals. The annual awards program recognizes outstanding young design and construction professionals who have demonstrated leadership, career progress, community involvement and the creation of landmark projects for their region.
Each regional publication selects 20 rising leaders under age 40. HDR’s young professionals represent ENR California, ENR Midwest, ENR Mountain States, ENR New York, ENR Northwest and ENR Southwest.
Each recipient will be highlighted in upcoming issues of ENR and moved forward for consideration in the national round of judging. Winners will be celebrated at ENR’s annual Top Young Professionals Conference, which will be held March 8-10 in New Orleans.
- Kim Magee | Rail Transit Deputy Project Manager | San Diego, CA | ENR California
- Ryan Bauman | Transit Section Manager | St. Louis Park, MN | ENR Midwest
- Coralynn Revis | Project Manager | Missoula, MT | ENR Mountain States
- Elizabeth Fleming | Alternative Delivery Resource Manager | New York, NY | ENR New York
- Kristen Elise Keifer | Roadway Business Class Lead | Anchorage, AK | ENR Northwest
- Molly Larson | Design Manager | Seattle, WA | ENR Northwest
- Tory Jackson | Transportation Emergency Management Lead | Las Vegas, NV | ENR Southwest
- Sanjay Paul | Desert Southwest Area Traffic Business Class Leader | Albuquerque, NM | ENR Southwest
For over a century, HDR has partnered with clients to shape communities and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our expertise spans more than 11,000 employees in more than 200 locations around the world — and counting. Our engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services bring an impressive breadth of knowledge to every project. Our optimistic approach to finding innovative solutions defined our past and drives our future.