Jared Reiter, P.E. LEED AP
Building Engineering Services East/West Regional Director
In Jared’s role as a region director for building engineering services, he provides leadership and vision related to the development and implementation of key business initiatives throughout the region. He partners with key stakeholders to drive program growth and business development, and he works to drive continuous strengthening of our technical services and multidiscipline design capabilities, with a focus on quality and high performance.
His main responsibilities are to drive continuous strengthening and development of our multidiscipline, integrated architecture, structural, mechanical, electrical and civil discipline staff, and to provide high-quality, efficient facility and site/civil designs.
Previously, Jared was ASMEC design center manager with experience that includes:
- Power distribution
- Standby power systems
- Interior and exterior lighting layout and design
- Lighting controls, protection and grounding systems
- Data and voice telecommunication systems
- CATV public address intercommunication systems
- Surveillance access control
- Intrusion detection
- Fire alarm
- Mass notification and more