2019 HDR Scholarship Program - Water
Water Scholarship Details
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 GPA scale)
- Awarded undergraduate degree by spring 2019
- Enrolled in a civil, environmental or other related engineering graduate program, with a focus on water engineering. Candidates must have at least one year remaining before completing a graduate degree to qualify.
- Willing to accept an HDR internship
- Official documentation from your school demonstrating your enrollment in a graduate program (acceptance letter, schedule or other document showing enrollment)
- Essay questions: Please copy each question into a Word document with your corresponding response, and be prepared to upload at the end of your application.
- Please explain why you are interested in a career in the water industry and how this scholarship will further nurture and solidify your career in this profession.
- Explain the importance of your major in today’s society.
- Applicant Chooses Two
- What do you think the water industry will be like in the next 10 years?
- Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development.
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school.
- Why are you a good candidate to receive this award?
Our Water Experience
Learn more about our experience, services, insights and related projects.
If you have any questions, please Meisha.Jackson [at] hdrinc.com (subject: 2019%20Water%20Scholarship) (contact us).