Our Hiring Process
Thinking about taking your career in a new direction? We’re glad you’re considering HDR. The steps below illustrate the milestones you’ll encounter during the application process. You may also want to visit our Frequently Asked Questions at Application Help.
- Your first step is applying online through the Careers section of our website. Applicants who cannot apply online can send a resume to our Human Resources department in Omaha, Nebraska.
- You will receive a confirmation email if your application is successfully submitted.
- A recruiter will evaluate your qualifications and experience.
- If you are not selected for the position, you will be notified by email.
- Shortlisted applicants are contacted by phone and/or email. We may invite you to a phone or web-based call with one of our recruiters so we can learn more about you.
- Log into your HDR account at any time to update your information.
- Finalists will be asked for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and potentially a human resources representative. Additional interviews may be needed depending on the position.
- We deliver our offers verbally first, then we follow up in writing.
- All offers are contingent on successfully completed background and reference checks. In the U.S., our screening partner, First Advantage, will contact you. Certain positions may require drug testing.
- Once you’ve accepted an offer, we’ll send written details for your first day of onboarding.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique qualities and different perspectives that each person brings to our team.