Beyond the Basics: Examining Top Infection Control Strategies for Ambulatory Care Facilities
Based on their experience working across multiple projects and organizations, Health Planning Principal Katie Fricke and Health Planner Megan Gallagher identify the top six infection control strategies for mitigating risk in ambulatory care facilities.
- Strategy 1: Include the experts
- Strategy 2: Cohort, cohort, cohort
- Strategy 3: Standardization of sanitization
- Strategy 4: Specs on sinks
- Strategy 5: Regimenting soiled material flow
- Strategy 6: Soiled-to-clean instrument workflow, investment in equipment
Read the full article in Medical Construction & Design’s September/October issue.