Association of State Floodplain Managers (ASFPM) 2022 Annual Conference
Caribe Royale Orlando
We are a proud sponsor of ASFPM's 46th Annual Conference! Our floodplain experts will be attending and presenting at this year's conference in Orlando, Florida.
We hope you can stop by and see us at booth #608 or visit one of our technical sessions where you can meet our professionals and learn the latest in flood management, modeling and community resilience.
Our ASFPM Virtual Conference Sessions
Tuesday, May 17
FEMA Has Accredited Your Levee — What Comes Next?
- 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m. | Session A6: Local Levee Processes and Success Stories
- Presenter: Vicki Twerdochlib
Intermodal Rail Logistics Park Preserves Floodway with Ecological Conservation Corridor
- 3:45–5:15 p.m. | Session C6: Designing Natural Functions into Floodplain Restoration Projects
- Presenter: Garland Pennison
Wednesday, May 18
Old Meets New: Combining Tradition with Innovation to Catalyze Change
- 3:30-5 p.m. | Session F4: Modeling Complex Systems
- Presenter: Samuel Acosta
Thursday, May 19
Using 2D Rain on Grid Modeling for Rapid Emergency Response Flood Mapping
- 4-5:30 p.m. | Session J4: 2D Modeling: Large Scale and Rain-on-Grid
- Presenter: Mitchell Blum