Fire and Life Safety: Business Continuity
Business continuity means preparing your organization for a disruptive event. How will you provide a safe environment for your employees and the public? How will you protect your facilities?
We take a broad view of every fire-related risk to your organization. And then we document specific hazards, their impacts and their probability of occurrence. Much of our detail work includes mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings, designing systems for fire alarms, sprinklers and piping, mass notification and smoke management. These drawings, combined with site analysis (e.g., fire department access, fire hydrant locations) and building egress models, play a major part in maintaining what you’ve planned and built.
Our fire and life safety team comprises:
- 8 licensed fire protection engineers
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) system designers
- Past code officials
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and International Code Council-certified inspectors and plans examiners
- NFPA-certified fire protection specialist
- Accessibility specialists
- Risk consultants
- Loss prevention specialists