Transmission & Distribution
Robust and Reliable Transmission & Distribution Systems
With more than a century in the power industry, our expertise runs the gamut from substation design and transmission design to grid modernization services, as well as engineer, procure and construct projects.
The way we power our world continues to evolve, but our goal is the same—power our communities. We work side-by-side with you to navigate complex regulatory requirements and emerging technologies to deliver reliable power.
A Strategic Approach to Grid Modernization
Several emerging trends are fueling the need for grid modernization, including aging infrastructure, increasing intensity of natural disasters, advances in technology, and transportation electrification.
Modernizing and expanding transmission and distribution systems is no small undertaking. No matter what your project entails, we have a team of experts ready to keep your projects moving forward.
- Asset Management
- Distributed Energy Resources & Small-scale Generation
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Planning & Design
- Energy Storage & Distributed Energy Management Systems
- Relay Protection & Control
- Renewable Energy Integration
- Resiliency & Grid Hardening
- Substations & Switchyard Design
- Transmission and Distribution System Analysis & Planning
- Transmission Line Design
Integrating Renewable Energy Into The Grid
Backed by more than 25 years of experience in the renewable energy industry and nearly a century in transmission interconnection, our experts understand how to integrate renewable energy into the grid.